Congratulations in taking your first step to enrol. We would like to ensure you enrol in the most suitable course/s, so we ask each student to make an appointment for an interview. For any queries, please ring 08 9413 4700 or email email@example.com
How do I enrol?
Step One: make an appointment for an interview
Please ring 08 9413 4700 and make an appointment to see an educational counsellor. We will, however, be holding an Information Evening on 14th November 2017 from 6 – 8pm to answer any questions you may have and to talk about the campus.
Step Two: complete the Enrolment Booklet
Step Three: are you choosing to study via iLearn?
If you are studying any iLearn subjects, please ring Teresa Porter on (08) 9413 4766. Also print the iLearn Flexible Learning Agreement 2018.
Step Five: complete the Student Health Care Summary
Please complete the student Health Care Summary document.
Step Six: prepare information for your interview
When you attend your appointment, it is vital that you bring all of the documents outlined in the interview checklist.
- CJ Enrolment Booklet 2018
- Cyril Jackson Pathway Planner
- Health Care Summary
- Informed Consent Form
- iLearn Flexible Learning Agreement
- Cyril Jackson Senior Campus 2018 Booklist
- Your academic history (e.g. school reports)
- Full immunisation history
- Birth Certificate / Passport
- Original Visa, Travel Documents and/or Immicard
- Medicare / Health Care Card